01. School Daze Part I — When the Friendship Map grows bigger to reflect the world beyond Equestria, the Mane Six realize they’ll need a way to spread the message of friendship far and wide. Luckily Twilight knows just what to do- open a School Of Friendship!
Note: the episode contains a song (no titles yet).
02. School Daze Part II — With her School of Friendship closed by the EEA, Twilight Sparkle must reunite her students, inspire her friends, and buck the rules to stand up for what she knows is right – everycreature, pony or not, deserves to learn friendship together.
03. The Maud Couple — Pinkie Pie’s super-best-friend-sister bond is challenged when Maud gets a boyfriend that Pinkie can’t stand.
04. Fake It ‘Til You Make It — Fluttershy is the only pony available to look after the Manehattan boutique while Rarity is away and takes on a series of characters to cope with the intimidating clientele. But as her characters get more and more exaggerated, Fluttershy learns that she was already the best pony for the job just by being herself.
05. Grannies Gone Wild — Granny Smith and her elderly friends are headed to Las Pegasus, and Rainbow Dash tags along as a chaperone so she can ride the best rollercoaster ever before it closes. sUnfortunately, following Applejack’s caretaking rules for the “Golden Horseshoe Gals” keep Dash so busy, she doubts she’ll even get to see the rollercoaster!
06. Surf and/or Turf — The Cutie Mark Crusaders try to help a young Hippogriff figure out where he belongs. With family members on Mt. Aris as well as Sea Pony relatives in Seaquestria, he can’t decide where to live. Unfortunately, the CMCs are so taken with both places, they can’t decide either!
Note: the episode contains a song («Your Heart is in Two Places»).
07. Horse Play — Princess Celestia’s fillyhood dream of being in a play is realized when Twilight Sparkle casts her in a production, only to discover Celestia’s talents lie elsewhere.
08. The Parent Map — Neither Starlight nor Sunburst have visited their parents in a long time, but when both are called by the map to their hometown, they discover their parents are at the center of the friendship problem they need to solve.
09. Non-Compete Clause — Applejack and Rainbow Dash take the friendship students on a teamwork learning field trip, and accidentally show the students how NOT to work together.
10. The Break Up Breakdown — It’s Hearts and Hooves Day and Big Mac has big romantic plans for Sugar Belle, but the day takes a turn when he overhears his special somepony tell Mrs. Cake that she’s planning on breaking up with him!
11. Molt Down — Spike struggles with a series of bizarre symptoms that Smolder explains is something all dragons go through in adolescence- “the molt." To Spike’s horror, Smolder also reveals an unfortunate “molt side-effect,” that compels a molter’s family to kick them out of the house!
12. Marks for Effort — The CMCs try to convince Twilight to let them into her School of Friendship, even though it’s clear they’ve already mastered the curriculum.
13. The Mean 6 — Queen Chrysalis returns, ready to exact her revenge on Starlight Glimmer and the Mane 6!
14. A Matter of Principals — When Twilight Sparkle leaves Starlight in charge of the School of Friendship, Discord is frustrated he wasn’t picked for the job, and he does his best to make Starlight’s new role impossible.
15. The Hearth’s Warming Club — A prank-gone wrong ruins Hearth’s Warming Eve preparations, and while Twilight tries to figure out which of her students is behind it, the students bond over shared memories of home.
16. Friendship University — When Twilight discovers there's another school of friendship, she and Rarity go to investigate and are shocked to discover that Twilight's idol and Pillar of Old Equestria, Starswirl the Bearded, is enrolled at Friendship U!
Note: the episode contains a song («Friendship U»).
17. The End in Friend — Rarity and Rainbow Dash begin to question why they are friends when they can’t find anything they both like to do together.
18. Yakity-Sax — Pinkie Pie has a new hobby that she absolutely loves — playing the Zenithrash. But when her friends discourage her from playing due to her lack of skill, it causes a series of events leading to Pinkie Pie possibly leaving Ponyville forever!
19. On the Road to Friendship — When Trixie is invited to bring her magic show to the far off land of Saddle Arabia, she can think of nopony better to bring along than her great and powerful assistant, Starlight— but, not all friends are meant to travel together.
Note: the episode contains a song («Road to Friendship»).
20. The Washouts — When Scootaloo becomes enamored with The Washouts, a touring group of stunt ponies, Rainbow Dash is concerned for her safety and worries that Scoot’s days as her number one fan are over.
21. A Rockhoof and a Hard Place — When Rockhoof, heroic Pillar of the past, is having trouble fitting into the modern world, Twilight and her friends strive to help him find a new purpose.
22. What Lies Beneath — The students at Twilight's School of Friendship are cramming for a «History of Magic in Equestria» exam in the school library when they discover a part of the school that no pony else knows about. When they decide to do some exploring they end up learning much more than they bargained for.
23. Sounds of Silence — Fluttershy and Applejack journey to the edge of the map on a Friendship Quest to help a group of ponies named Kirin — who are so afraid of hurting each other’s feelings, they've taken a potion of silence.
Note: the episode contains a song («A Kirin Tale»).
24. Father Knows Beast — When a strange dragon crash lands in Ponyville claiming to be Spike’s father, Spike is ready to do anything his “dad” says in order to learn how to be a “real” dragon.
Note: the episode contains a song («You Just Can’t Be a Dragon Here»).
25. School Raze, Part I — When the magic of Equestria mysteriously begins to fail, Twilight leads her friends on a quest for answers, leaving the School of Friendship open to attack from a dangerous mastermind.
26. School Raze, Part II — While Twilight and the rest of the Mane Six try to escape Tartarus, Cozy Glow furthers her plot to take over the School of Friendship with only Twilight’s students and the CMCs to stop her! Don't miss any news - subscribe to our Facebook